Business Process Reengineering Facilitator
Ideogenics is seeking a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and Business Process Reengineering (BPR) Specialist to identify best practices for reengineering efforts. This role will develop and apply methods for data modeling and performance assessments. The successful candidate will apply methodologies to ensure process modernization. The Business Process Reengineering Specialist constructs sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with corporate objectives.
Approximate program start date is 2 March.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principals to conduct process modernization projects.
- Responsible for effective transitioning of existing project teams and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Additional duties may include activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a certified Lean Six Sigma
- Expertise in Business Process Reengineering (BPR), to include a minimum of 3 years’ experience with BPR and skill in applying Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) in a transactional environment with measureable results.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working strategic level projects with measureable results.
- Strong facilitation skills and the ability to build positive working relationships within a government organization.
- Experience leading and managing teams to complete large, complex initiatives in a limited period of time.
- Microsoft Office, Minitab (or comparable).
- Process modeling skills, using Promodel (or comparable).
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Willingness to participate in all levels of project work when necessary and continuously serve as a team player.
- Business Process Engineering
- Required Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum eight years related experience.