Ideogenics’ services are available to federal clients through different contract vehicles. We are 8(a) certified by the SBA, and we are currently HUB-Zone certified. With these two certifictions, government agencies can contract directly with Ideogenics through sole-source acquisitions. An agency has the option of awarding a sole source IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity) contract to Ideogenics as part of the 8(a) program. This type of contract vehicle would allow the agency more flexibility to issue individual task orders under the scope of the IDIQ to meet evolving agency/program requirements.
Sole Sourcing to Ideogenics
Any federal agency can identify work especially suited for an 8(a) firm and can set-aside the project without advertising in FedBizOpps. This allows the Federal Agency to directly award a professional service contract to Ideogenics without lengthy contracting delays. If this option is chosen, the steps typically followed are:
- The Government program manager develops a statement of work, prepares a government estimate, and obtains the necessary funding.
- The Government program manager chooses Ideogenics to perform the work and submits a procurement request to the agency contracting officer.
- The agency contracting officer prepares and submits an “Offer Letter” to Ideogenics SBA Business Development Specialist, Ms. Debra Daniels (debra.daniels.sba.gov).
- The SBA processes the Offer letter and returns it to the agency contracting officer, usually within 5 business days, who submits the Statement of Work and Request for Proposal or Quotation to Ideogenics.
- Ideogenics submits the proposal, which is evaluated and negotiated (of necessary) by the agency.
The contract is awarded to Ideogenics.
Ideogenics supports critical programs and initiatives with U.S. defense agencies and prime contractors through innovative and effective solutions. We staff employees who have the reputations, credentials and clearances required to participate in classified projects.
Federal Civilian Agencies
Ideogenics currently assists U.S. federal civilian agencies with client-driven IT solutions, including data management/migration, website support/development, software/applications development, and project management.
GSA Alliant (Avineon)
GSA 8(a) STARS (Alex Inc.)
GSA Schedule (sub)
NAVSEA SeaPort-E (prime)
Business Point of Contact