Ideogenics is seeking a TS/SCI cleared Space Planner Specialist to provide architectural and space planning support necessary in the design, planning and execution of construction, build out, and occupancy of secure operational facilities. This position requires interactive responses to complex operational and engineering software as well as real time analysis of test results to obtain desired outcome. The successful candidate will be responsible for the initiation of timely contingency planning activities as a result of system problems or abnormal circumstances.
Approximate program start date is 10 March.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtains current information for the facilities inventory; enters new and revised information into computerized or automated system.
- Assigns or classifies space according to pertinent standards and procedures.
- Provides information or reports on current room utilization and dimensions.
- Maintains information or data on new construction, renovations, and various remodeling.
- Conducts space feasibility and utilization studies and prepares reports on findings.
- Maintains detailed space utilization data and inventory.
- Researches and compiles data for various reports; assists in the preparation of comprehensive, highly technical, or complex reports and analyses.
- Recommends changes in space assignment and facilities inventory processing to supervisor.
- Assists management in identification of problems, trends, or future space needs and makes recommendations.
- Works closely with others to plan room layout, to include furniture, equipment, telecommunications, or other pertinent needs.
- Coordinates change in facility environment and support systems; notifies management of trends or problems; tracks and ensures resolution of problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Four years of facilities space management or directly related experience
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
The applicant must have a current US Government security clearance (DOD TS/SCI or TS/SSBI). Applicants must list their current clearance clearly on their resume. A polygraph exam may be required.